What will I receive with the accounts?
Sole traders and partnerships will just receive one set of accounts and a tax computation. If we do the tax at the same time, you will also receive a tax return and tax calculation.
Companies will receive the following:
- Full accounts – only for you and HMRC
- Filleted accounts – the minimum required to be filed on public record (Companies House)
- Corporation tax return(s) – required by HMRC for each 12 month period.
- Tax computation – showing how corporation tax was calculated
- Representations – a letter asking you to confirm a number of assumptions made
You will also receive a Summary & Review and/or a Queries document. These will explain the accounts etc and provide further commentary and any questions we have.FAQs